Children 5 and under.
Our products can go indoors or outdoors, as long as it is placed on a flat surface.
If products are used outdoors, please make sure that you cater for adequate shade as our products will get hot in the sun. Please do not allow children to play on hot equipment.
You are welcome to call us for if you have any questions however, we prefer all bookings be done directly from our website.
Yes, at least 50% deposit.
Please email your proof of payment to email@example.com within 24 hours from invoice date and time. Regrettably we do not hold bookings.
Final payment must be made at least 72 hours prior to delivery if paid via EFT or you can opt to pay the balance cash on delivery. Pop-up Play has the right to refuse delivery if balance is not received.
Delivery charges apply to all areas. The below cost includes delivery, setup and collection.
- Atlantic Seaboard: R300
- Cape Flats: R250
- Northern Suburbs: R350
- Southern Suburbs: R100
- South Peninsula: R150
- West Coast: R450
- Collections take place on the day of the event or on a date mutually agreed by both parties.
- The equipment must be returned the same day, unless mutually agreed otherwise by both parties.
- What to bring when you collect:
R500 security deposit in cash. This will be refunded to you when we receive the goods back.
I.D or Driver’s License. If you send a driver, he or she will have to show us some form of identity. No identity, no collection.
Please note that we will also make note of your number plate. This sounds over the top, but is required in order to safeguard us against fraudulent clients with bad intentions.
Bookings are only confirmed once we received the proof of payment of your order. You will receive a confirmation email confirming your booking within 12 hours from sending us the proof of payment.
NB: If you did not receive a confirmation email, please do NOT accept that your booking is confirmed. Rather give us a call.
NB: Please note that we do not check our bank statement every day. If we do not received the proof of payment from you, we will not know that payment was made and your booking will not be confirmed. In this case your booking will be cancelled. Its very important that you send us the proof of payment.
We are more than happy to refund you any money paid to us, if you cancel at least 21 days PRIOR to the function. This is due to most parents booking their child’s party minimum 3 weeks in advance.
Sadly though, any fewer notice days will result in no refund as we will not be able to hire the goods out, thus lose out on business. Therefore we do not refund any money if 21 days notice has not been given.
Please note that no money will be refunded in case of bad weather as our products can be used indoors or under cover.
No refunds, due to any reason, for not being able to use our product during the function time.
In the event of rain, all our equipment must be covered or taken indoors. Please respect our equipment. None of our equipment is 100% water proof and will get damaged if wet. Full replacement value will be charged for any damaged equipment.
Please note that our equipment can get hot while standing in the sun. We therefore suggest that the equipment is setup in the shade, under a gazebo or under shelter.
It is the clients full responsibility to make sure that the equipment is not too hot. No refunds will be made due to equipment being too hot if left in the sun.
- Please do not set up near any art tables. Please ensure that toddlers have no paint on their hands or any writing utensils when playing with our equipment as any type of mark WILL stain the PVC fabric. Thus rendering our equipment damaged. Full replacement value will be charged.
- No paint, pencils, crayons, playdoh, drinks, cake, sweets or food allowed on or near the equipment.
- No Pets allowed anywhere near our equipment.
- No unsupervised playing on our equipment. No children should be allowed on any of our equipment if responsible supervision is not available. Pop-Up Play (PTY) Ltd will not be held responsible for any injuries caused by the use or misuse of our equipment.
- Please see our terms and conditions for all the no’s
Responsible adult supervision is required at all times. Pop-Up Play (Pty) Ltd will not be held responsible for any injuries caused by the use or misuse of our equipment.
We do hire our equipment out to clients on long term rental contracts. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org